The Young Christian Climate Network are taking action by walking all the way from Carbis Bay, Cornwall, where the G7 Summit took place, to Glasgow, to arrive at the start of COP26.
The walkers arrive in Bamford on Monday 6th September. We can welcome them as they arrive, and even join them as they walk here from Sheffield, and set off on Tuesday morning to Chapel-en-le-Frith.
If anyone wants to join they walk, they need to register through this link: www.yccn.uk
Monday 6th September
- YCCN walk from Sheffield to Bamford
- Arrive Bamford around 4pm via Joan Lane
- Tea and welcome at Memorial Hall open to all
- Evening meal for walkers only
Tuesday 7th September
- Walkers hosted to breakfast at The Yorkshire Bridge
- Walkers set off to Chapel-en-le-Frith